All Christie Lake residents are encouraged to support the CLA by enrolling and purchasing a CLA membership. The cost of membership is $30 a year per Family which is in line with other lake associations in our region. Membership entitles you to receive regular communications (Newsletters, Notices etc. via email or hard copy mail-outs) and a printed copy of the Christie Lake Directory. Membership dollars contribute to costs associated with several lake activities. Some of these activities include:
- Social events that may include the Spring and Fall Wine & Cheese events, a Corn Roast and the Summer Dance & Barbeque;
- Maintaining the Website;
- Newsletter and Lake Directory preparation and distribution;
- Annual Membership Drive;
- Maintenance of shoal marker buoys on main body of lake;
- Maintenance of road signage;
- Some provision of emergency equipment;
- Assistance with the construction of spawning beds; and
- Donations to Christie Lake Kids Camp and Scouts Canada Camp Opemikon.
You can enroll by:
- Downloading and completing the CLA Membership Form below and sending it (or handing it in at any CLA Event), together with a cheque for $30 made payable to “Christie Lake Association Inc.”, to:
- Completing the on-line CLA Membership Form and paying the Membership fee on-line with a Credit Card or PayPal account. Due to the high cost of bank fees, we are unable to offer on-line banking as a payment method at this time.