News & Events
Public Information Session – Role of the Municipal Integrity Commissioner
Are you looking for answers to some of the following questions:
– What is the role of the Integrity Commissioner?
– What is the extent of the Integrity Commissioner’s authority?
– What is the purpose of a Code of Conduct for Council & Local Boards?
– Who can file a complaint?
– What is the process for filing a complaint?
– How is the complaint investigated?
– How is the public informed of the Commissioner’s activity?
Lanark County municipalities (including the Town of Smiths Falls) have appointed Tony Fleming of Cunningham Swan Carty Little & Bonham LLP as our Integrity Commissioner. Join us at one of the free Public Information Sessions to gain a better understanding of the role of the Municipal Integrity Commissioner.
Thursday, June 13th, 2019
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Lanark County Administration Building
99 Christie Lake Road, Perth
Mr. Fleming’s presentation will begin promptly at 6:00 pm, followed by an opportunity for questions.
No RSVP required. For further information, please contact Leslie Drynan, Clerk/Deputy CAO at email@example.com or (613) 267 – 4200 ext. 1502.