All Christie Lake residents are encouraged to support the CLA by enrolling and purchasing a CLA membership. The cost of membership is $35 for each voting member which is in line with other lake associations in our region. Membership entitles you to receive regular communications (Newsletters, Notices etc. via email or hard copy mail-outs) and a printed copy of the Christie Lake Directory. Membership dollars contribute to costs associated with several lake activities. Some of these activities include:
- Social events that may include the Spring Wine & Cheese, a Corn Roast and the Summer Dance;
- Maintaining the Website and Spotlight News email distribution list;
- Newsletter and Lake Directory preparation and distribution;
- Annual Membership Drive;
- Maintenance of shoal marker buoys on main body of lake;
- Maintenance of road signage;
- Assistance with the construction of spawning beds;
- Donations to Christie Lake Kids Camp and Scouts Canada Camp Opemikon;
- Conducting surveys in support of our lake community;
- Provision of Community Book Exchange Boxes (ie, lending library); and
- Provision of Annual Christie Lake Calendar.
You can enroll by:
- Downloading and completing the CLA Membership Form below and sending it (or handing it in at any CLA Event), together with a cheque for $35 made payable to “Christie Lake Association Inc.”, to:
- Completing the on-line CLA Membership Form and paying the Membership fee on-line with Credit Card / Visa Debit / PayPal or independently by Interac e-transfer (send-to details provided on form).