All Christie Lake residents are encouraged to support the CLA by enrolling and purchasing a CLA membership. The cost of membership is $35 a year per Family which is in line with other lake associations in our region. Membership entitles you to receive regular communications (Newsletters, Notices etc. via email or hard copy mail-outs) and a printed copy of the Christie Lake Directory. Membership dollars contribute to costs associated with several lake activities. Some of these activities include:
- Social events that may include the Spring Wine & Cheese, a Corn Roast and the Summer Dance;
- Maintaining the Website and Spotlight News email distribution list;
- Newsletter and Lake Directory preparation and distribution;
- Annual Membership Drive;
- Maintenance of shoal marker buoys on main body of lake;
- Maintenance of road signage;
- Assistance with the construction of spawning beds;
- Donations to Christie Lake Kids Camp and Scouts Canada Camp Opemikon;
- Conducting surveys in support of our lake community; and
- Provision of Community Book Exchange Boxes (ie, lending library).
You can enroll by:
- Downloading and completing the CLA Membership Form below and sending it (or handing it in at any CLA Event), together with a cheque for $35 made payable to “Christie Lake Association Inc.”, to:
- Completing the on-line CLA Membership Form and paying the Membership fee on-line with a Credit Card or PayPal account. Due to the high cost of bank fees, we are unable to offer on-line banking as a payment method at this time.