Christie Lake Community
Several in our community have established a Facebook site titled ‘Christie Lake Lovers’. If you wish to follow the posts you will require a Facebook account to access the site. To post documents, data and photos on that site, you will need to ‘Join Group’ for permission .
Jordan’s Cottages and Boat Winterizing/Storage:
Paul Jordan Tel: (613) 267-3192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 6, 2020: we will no longer be offering any day launching at our private boat ramp. This has never been a service that has worked for our business. We are just too busy to manage it and people continue to abuse the service. Of course, there will be seasonal access for cottage owners and our boat storage people. BUT absolutely no access for anyone on Saturdays in our high season (except our Jordan’s Cottages clients).
There is a public boat ramp on Hannah Road.
Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit Phone 1-800-660-5853
Perth & Smiths Falls District Hospital Phone 613-267-7777
Pharmasave Perth Phone 613-267-1578
Shoppers Drug Mart Perth Phone 613-267-1616
Public Health Agency of Canada
COVID-19 non-compliance reporting
If you wish to file a report regarding a non-essential business remaining open, contact your police service of jurisdiction. If that is the OPP, call 1-888-310-1122 or 911 in case of emergency. If you wish to file a report regarding non-compliance under the Quarantine Act, contact Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca/en/public-health
Mental Health Support – Where to Find Help:
• For Ontarians currently receiving mental health and addictions services and supports, please contact your current service provider to learn about potential virtual care options.
• For Ontarians interested in public addictions services and mental health services for those over 18, they can contact ConnexOntario , Ontario’s mental health, addictions and problem gambling help line at 1-866-531-2600.
• Children and youth under 18 can locate mental health services through the Ontario.ca and Kids Help Phone websites, or contact Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-6868) for 24/7 support, if they need someone to talk to.
• Good2Talk is a free, confidential mental health support service providing professional counselling and information and referrals for mental health, addictions and well-being to postsecondary students in Ontario, 24/7/365. Learn more at www.good2talk.ca[RR(3] .
• To access BounceBack and their guided self-help program using workbooks with phone coaching support, visit bouncebackontario.ca or ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Directory Assistance 4-1-1
MNR Enforcement 1-877-TIPS-MNR (847-7667)
MNR Nuisance Bear Reporting 1-866-514-2327
MTO Road Information 1-800-268-4686
Phone Busters 1-888-495-8501
Report fraud scams / Tips to protect yourself
POLICE – OPP 24-hour 1-888-310-1122
POLICE – OPP Lanark County (613) 267-2626
- OPP SafeGuard Ontario Tip Sheet – pdf 70kB
Lake Associations within the Tay River Watershed
Municipal, Provincial & Federal Organizations
Boating Safety – Ontario MOT – FAQs
Boating Safety – Transport Canada
DFO – Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Environmental Health Information Links
FOCA – Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Associations
Health Unit – Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District
MOE – Ministry of the Environment
MOHLTC – Ministry of Health and Long Term Care
MNR – Ministry of Natural Resources
Bob’s Lake / Bolingbroke Dam Reconstruction
PHAC – Public Health Agency of Canada
RVCA – Rideau Valley Conservation Authority
RVCF – Rideau Valley Conservation Foundation
The Christie Lake Association Inc. is not responsible for the content of these sites, nor the upkeep of content within them. Links are provided for information only.