Christie Lake Community
Several in our community have established a Facebook site titled ‘Christie Lake Lovers’. If you wish to follow the posts you will require a Facebook account to access the site. To post documents, data and photos on that site, you will need to ‘Join Group’ for permission .
Christie Lake Marina
Jordan’s Cottages and Boat Winterizing/Storage:
Paul Jordan Tel: (613) 267-3192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit Phone 1-800-660-5853
Perth & Smiths Falls District Hospital Phone 613-267-7777
Pharmasave Perth Phone 613-267-1578
Shoppers Drug Mart Perth Phone 613-267-1616
COVID-19 non-compliance reporting
If you wish to file a report regarding a non-essential business remaining open, contact your police service of jurisdiction. If that is the OPP, call 1-888-310-1122 or 911 in case of emergency. If you wish to file a report regarding non-compliance under the Quarantine Act, contact Public Health Agency of Canada: www.canada.ca/en/public-health
Mental Health Support – Where to Find Help:
• For Ontarians currently receiving mental health and addictions services and supports, please contact your current service provider to learn about potential virtual care options.
• For Ontarians interested in public addictions services and mental health services for those over 18, they can contact ConnexOntario , Ontario’s mental health, addictions and problem gambling help line at 1-866-531-2600.
• Children and youth under 18 can locate mental health services through the Ontario.ca and Kids Help Phone websites, or contact Kids Help Phone (1-800-668-6868) for 24/7 support, if they need someone to talk to.
• Good2Talk is a free, confidential mental health support service providing professional counselling and information and referrals for mental health, addictions and well-being to postsecondary students in Ontario, 24/7/365. Learn more at www.good2talk.ca[RR(3] .
• To access BounceBack and their guided self-help program using workbooks with phone coaching support, visit bouncebackontario.ca or ask your primary care provider for a referral.
Crime Stoppers 1-800-222-TIPS (8477)
Directory Assistance 4-1-1
MNR Enforcement 1-877-TIPS-MNR (847-7667)
MNR Nuisance Bear Reporting 1-866-514-2327
MTO Road Information 1-800-268-4686
Phone Busters 1-888-495-8501
Report fraud scams / Tips to protect yourself
POLICE – OPP 24-hour 1-888-310-1122
POLICE – OPP Lanark County (613) 267-2626
- OPP SafeGuard Ontario Tip Sheet – pdf 70kB
Lake Associations within the Tay River Watershed
Municipal, Provincial & Federal Organizations
The Christie Lake Association Inc. is not responsible for the content of these sites, nor the upkeep of content within them. Links are provided for information only.